Creating a UCard Deposit
How much can I deposit?
If you’re unsure exactly how much to deposit, please understand UCard Office recommened deposit for the semester.
Utilizing GET from a internet Browser in order to make an internet bank card Deposit
Utilizing the UMass GET internet site, you possibly can make VISA, MC, or Discover card deposits to a learning student or employee UCard Debit Account.
You’ll access GET making use of a internet web browser, by visiting the UCard workplace webpage then clicking either on create a Deposit or GET Funds login.
If you’re maybe not the UCard account owner (e.g. a parent) you need to select create a Deposit. You shall be led via a 4 step deposit procedure;
- You can expect to input the pupil’s/employee’s UCard Debit Account Number (10-digit number that starts with «08» for the student account, or «18» for a member of staff account, followed closely by the account holder’s 8-digit campus id number) then click maintain to head to step two.
- You certainly will enter the deposit amount, your charge card information along with your current email address (to get a verification) and then click maintain to get to step three.
- You can expect to review the given information you’ve entered. When you have verified that it’s proper, click maintain to submit your deposit and go on to step four.
- Step wiil concur that your deposit ended up being effective or perhaps not. You will additionally get a message verification towards the current email address you joined on step two.
If you’re the UCard account owner, you can easily nevertheless make use of the create a Deposit option, you might wish to keep your charge card information in GET which will make depositing faster and simpler. Setting a credit card up in GET:
- Select GET Funds login and login utilizing your OIT netid and netid password.
- Under fast Links on the proper, simply click on Add bank card.
- Enter your credit card information (observe that you aren’t expected for the 3-digit Card Verfication quantity through the straight back of one’s bank card) and +Add New Credit that is then click Card.<